POSITION: Intermediate Prismic and Gatsby Developer
LOCATION: Work-From-Home / 2151 Thurston Drive, Ottawa, ON
TERM: Full-Time 3 Month Contract
SALARY: Based on experience
This is a Work-From-Home position with occasional attendance at the Administration building located at 2151 Thurston Drive, Ottawa, ON
Develop web pages and functionality for the existing https://caaneo.ca/ website. Focused on creating backend user-friendly solutions to manage and update the current website. Specialization in Prismic and Gatsby required.
- Codes superior technical solutions for Prismic and Gatsby website
- Tests for system deficiencies and implements effective solutions
- Executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet designated needs and requirements.
- Communicates and enforces coding standards
- Consistently delivers high-quality solutions to benefit CAA Marketing team and CAA web user experience
- Identify and deliver required web functionality according to CAA Standards and company policies.
- Works with Marketing Department and IT team
- Understands complex design concepts as well as the implications of different methodologies.
- Intermediate Prismic and Gatsby Developer
- Creates well designed, reusable objects.
- Understands browser specific compatibility issues and restrictions
- Demonstrates superior customer service and is a strong team player
- Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluates alternative solutions among technical partners.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase satisfaction and enhance Marketing team and web user experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science or similar, in progress
2 plus years coding experience
Strong technical skills, including:
- Prismic and Gatsby Development
- Java/Java Script/HTML, Web Services/XML , CSS and Layers
- eCommerce form development
- SQL, MySQL database skills with experience making queries and reports
- Expertise in cross-browser compatibility issues
Employment is contingent on a successful Criminal Background Check, and references.
Job applicants who have disabilities shall be provided with reasonable accommodation throughout the recruiting process.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- Casual Dress
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Work From Home
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
- Prismic and Gatsby Development: 1 year (Required)
- Java/Java Script/HTML, Web Services/XML , CSS and Layers: 1 year (Required)
- eCommerce form development: 1 year (Required)
- SQL, MySQL database: 1 year (Required)