Food Manufacturing Organisation expanding rapidly
4th-year millwright apprentice or Red Seal Millwright Ticket
Permanent position with 4 days on 3 days off
Located on Annacis Island (Delta)
About the role:
We are currently seeking a Maintenance millwright to join the Maintenance Team on a permanent shift basis located in Delta (Annacis Island)
Sunday & Monday 12pm - 10:30pm
Tuesday OFF Wednesday OFF or O/T available
Thursday & Friday 10:30pm - 7am
- Pay rate: $38.76/hr
- Extended medical & dental plan
- Part of a unionized environment
- 2 weeks of vacation to start
- Discounts on Desserts!
- Located in Delta (Annacis Island)
- Troubleshoot Mechanical failure within a GMP environment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Extensive knowledge about packaging equipment, conveyor systems, and general machine maintenance
- Experience in repair and maintenance of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Observant and take initiative when a fault is detected
- Liaise with other departments within the facility, ensuring effective communication
- 4th-year apprentice or Red Seal Millwright ticket
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing or GMP
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated and with a good attitude towards peers
- Able to work autonomously and in a team
- Red Seal Millwright ticket preferred
In return for your skills and commitment, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package and the opportunity to work for a market leader.
Four easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to Elaine:
2. Apply online:
3. Drop resume off in person:
809 Columbia Street, New Westminster BC (located @ New West Skytrain station located on the main floor facing on Columbia Street next to Shopper Drug Mart)
4. Call Elaine @ 604.636.3079
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.