eLamb Academy is a fast-growing company with lots of opportunities and room for growth. We are seeking individuals for our new Aurora location who like to work in a team environment and are passionate about teaching the students.
We are looking for an experienced Public Speaking Program Teacher who enjoys working with kids in after-school classes to join our team.
The Public Speaking teacher will guide students through our Public Speaking curriculum to help them become more clear, confident, and effective speakers, and to help them enjoy public speaking activities. Most Public Speaking Instructors have a background in speech, debate, or drama and have experience teaching public speaking to young people. Instructors should be excited to help students build skills and confidence.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years experience teaching public speaking at any level from Kindergarten to Grade 12.
- Bachelor's degree required; preference given to those with an advanced degree.
- A calm and professional demeanor.
- Self-motivation and follow-through.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong people skills.
- A passion for public speaking and communications.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $28.00-$50.00 per hour
- Teaching: 1 year (preferred)