Outdoor lifestyle and awesome salary package with many benefits. Cheap accommodation provided starting at $13.72 per day with free cafeteria meal every working day. www.lakelouisejobs.com to know more about living in Lake Louise!
At the Spa at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise guest are offered a range of treatments in the Ultimate setting in the Banff National Park.Come join our team while enjoying the lifestyle of the Canadian Rockies.
Embrace your passion for hiking, skiing, snowboarding and many other outdoor activities in Banff National Park while pursuing a fulfilling career at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Take a risk, make a change and experience a new adventure while further developing your career. To live and work in a National Park is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Our team is a network of empowered individuals with a strong sense of themselves and the hospitality industry. Work hard, play hard and receive extraordinary benefits including subsidized onsite accommodations, which make saving money very easy to manage. Join our Fairmont family today!
We are now recruiting for the following positions:
Registered Massage Therapist
Candidates will be matched to positions based upon experience & qualifications. Job responsibilities vary based upon position and will be discussed during the interview process.
- Certification from an accredited school of Massage and previous spa experience required for applicable positions
- CPR and First Aid certification required for applicable positions
- All professional licenses must be current
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Experience with spa booking system considered an asset for applicable positions
- Ability to be self-motivated and pro-active
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing, Sitting, bending and reaching throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting
You may be required to work on holidays, weekends, overnights and other non-day shifts. Submission of your application to Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise indicates that you are able to meet these requirements as needed.
Visa Requirements: Applicant must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
APPLY NOW: We encourage you to visit our website to learn more about living and working in Lake Louise!www.lakelouisejobs.com
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Spa: 1 year (Preferred)