Westside Pest Control is looking for a Client Service Coordinator - *Remote* to join our team!
Answering incoming client phone calls, web chats & emails.
Field inquiries to determine pest issues.
Advise clients of proper treatments & schedule service visits.
Schedule optimization for efficiently scheduling technicians routes.
Additional administrative tasks & data entry.
- 3+ years experience in an office setting with customer service & administrative role.
- Effective self-directed work style with the ability to work with minimal supervision in a remote position.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure, and time management.
- Geographical knowledge of the lower mainland.
- Strong customer service skills, professional communication and maintaining a positive attitude with an empathetic approach.
- High attention to detail.
- Easily adapt to change in a high volume environment.
- Personable and ability to effectively work independently in a remote position.
- Strong Computer Skills (Mac OS, Google Suites).
- Fluent in English - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliable High Speed Internet.
- Private Work Setting - must have own home office space with no interruptions during scheduled hours.
Westside Pest Control provides high quality services with low environmental impact. We strive to sustain a positive work environment where living wages are paid and bonuses are achievable. We are locally owned & operated.
Full Time - Tuesday to Saturday (Training will be Monday to Friday)
- Great Health Benefits Plan
- RRSP Matching Plan
- 3 Weeks Vacation to start
- Staff Events
- Raises available for good performance after 12 months
Send your cover letter and resume and let us know why you think you'd be a great fit for our team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $22.00 per hour
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- Work From Home
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)