Global College of Business & Technology is currently looking for a qualified Instructor to teach students under the Medical Office Assistant / Unit Clerk program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, facilitates, and teaches the Medical instruction components.
- Creates lesson plan that is appropriate for the age and ability of the students.
- Evaluates student performances in class and on tests and provides feedback.
- Provides appropriate resources and learning materials for students.
- Identifies varying teaching methods that work best for students who learn differently.
- Maintains accurate records of students’ progress.
- Teaches remote or online classes to adult students who cannot take part in daytime classes.
- Promotes safe, effective, and ethical learning environment.
- Uses professional discretion and judgment in managing students in classroom setting.
- Participates in curriculum development.
- Doctor of Medicine
- At least 1 year Medical-related job experience
- At least 2 years of teaching experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications & Google Applications esp. Google Classroom
Reference ID: MOA-GC-210114
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Application deadline: 2021-02-13
Expected start date: 2021-02-01
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $23.00-$25.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Temporarily due to COVID-19