Next Door Photos (“NDP”) is a small business focused on delivering real estate photography, video, aerials, 3D modeling, floor plans and much more. NDP is built on a culture of having fun and blessing the communities we serve. We believe not only in delivering the best products, but also delivering the best experience to our customers and team members.
The Media Pro position has flexible hours and the opportunity to increase your photography and media experience. This fast-paced roles’ earning potential can increase by completing product certification of our entire line and increasing availability for scheduling. Media Pros can capture up to 6 properties a day. Media Pros are hired as part-time independent contractors, paid on a per-service basis (photos, video, floor plans, aerials, etc.) and paid additional compensation for extended travels. Media Pros are responsible for capturing and uploading media, while NDP takes care of the rest!
NDP is looking for experienced photographers, videographers and certified part 107 drone pilots. Real Estate photography experience not required, each Media Pro will be fully trained on all products offered by NDP.
The Media Pro position requires the full equipment list to complete photography shoots, all other equipment needed for NDPs product offerings will be supplied by the local owner.
- Digital SLR camera and an adjustable Ultra Wide Angle Lens
- Examples of camera and lens combinations include
- Cropped Sensor SLR with a 12-24mm Lens
- Full Frame Sensor SLR with 17-35mm Lens * External (off-camera) flash
- Tripod and ball head attachment
Our goal is to establish a local close-knit team of media professionals that can be deployed quickly to serve our amazing real estate clients. In addition to having the right equipment, you must:
- Drive up to 30-40% of the work day
- Be able to professionally interact with our clients and homeowners
- Follow the NDP shoot flow and standards consistently providing a high-quality product
- Communicate effectively with client throughout the shoot
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)