Looking to start your career in the Security Industry? Explore a great opportunity to work with Aquarius Security and Investigative Services!
Aquarius Security and Investigative Services is offering Full-Time and Part-Time positions for highly capable Retail Loss Prevention Investigators at our client's retail establishments in your area – We will Train You! We are actively searching for professionals looking to launch their career in the Security Industry.
Our “Aquarius Trained” program helps you obtain the security license and a full-time guaranteed employment with the Aquarius team!
Why Join the Aquarius Team:
- Market-leading wages and career growth opportunities
- Accommodating shift schedules
- Performance bonus
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Who you are:
- Creative and courageous, with the ability to manage in a rapidly evolving retail environment
- Action oriented, and comfortable taking calculated risks to better serve our customers and business
- Provide excellent customer service and the desire to work in a professional environment
- Outcome focused, critical thinkers with the ability to analyze and visualize, to ensure continuous improvement across our entire business
- An excellent communicator; be available to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, nights, and weekends; and be able to follow all company policies.
What you’ll do:
- Watch for and report irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards and emergency situations; contact emergency responders, such as police, fire and/or ambulance personnel, and escalate to leadership as outlined in standard operating procedures
- Monitor closed circuit television to ensure security of facilities and company property
- Accurately report on key security measurements through detailed report and record keeping
- Detect & apprehend shoplifters (actively participate in floor walking duties) or those committing fraud
- Ensure proper procedures and protocols are followed
- Input detailed and accurate incident reports documenting apprehensions
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Vehicle and/or ability to travel to various sites in your area.
- A cell phone is required for Automated and flexible reporting and timesheet tracking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Secondary School (preferred)