Atrium Shopping Centre is Atlantic Canada’s leading furniture and home decor destination, with major tenants including Ashley Homestore, WorldWide Furniture, and Gallery 1 Furniture, amongst other reputable home decor companies.
Located in the Atrium, Worldwide Furniture has a current opening for a Full-Time Front-Desk Associate to join our team. The Front-Desk Associate is responsible for administrative and customer service activity within the store.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries – in phone and in person
- Directing calls through the network
- Providing support to sales staff as needed
- Receiving and issuing customer payment
- Running reports for Store Manager and Customer Service Manager as needed;
- Performing closing procedures;
- Working closely with Service Coordinator to ensure store service issues are dealt with promptly – following up with customers to schedule parts; scheduling exchange scheduling exchange orders.
- Managing customer expectations regarding delivery and service issues;
- Reviewing order schedule daily to prevent delivery/pick up issues;
- Ensuring financing programs are sold accurately and processing
- Other administrative duties as required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Passionate about customer service;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task and prioritize effectively
- Positive attitude, team-oriented.
- Effective problem-solving skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong computer skills – proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Education and Experience:
- Previous experience in customer service is preferred;
- High school diploma;
- Criminal background check is required
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts is required.
How to Apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter in Word or PDF format. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)