Money Mart is the largest convenience-based retail financial services company in Canada. Since 1982, we have provided financial solutions for millions of Canadians through our network of nearly 500 corporate and franchise locations from coast to coast. Our franchise branch in Yellowknife is looking for a FULL-TIME or PART-TIME TELLER (CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE) to join our team. We offer a fun, casual work environment that is challenging and rewarding. The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting wage, performance-based pay increases, generous bonuses and incentives, and excellent group insurance benefits (including life insurance, long term disability, extended health care, dental protection, prescription drugs, and vision coverage).
- Delivering a wide array of financial products and services in a retail branch environment
- Providing exceptional customer service to a broad and diverse client base
- Having an extensive knowledge of all safety and security procedures relating to the branch’s operations
- Ensuring that cash and inventory controls are adhered to
- Active involvement in the collection process of overdue accounts
- General office administration and daily upkeep of the branch
- 1-3 years’ experience in a fast-paced service oriented environment
- Face-to-face customer service experience in a retail or hospitality business
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to work independently (solid decision-making skills, strong problem solving, good judgment)
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work flexible shifts (retail business hours)
- Must be fully bondable
If you’re looking for a position to be proud of, send us your application today. It might just be the start of an exciting career with Money Mart.
- working in a fast-paced service oriented environment: 1 year (Required)