Director of Operations:
JOS1778 - QC
Starting base salary:
$95 - 125K
The director of operations is responsible for managing production departments and directing production activities. The incumbent will ensure the departments and machinery run smoothly and will oversee that the production timeline is met. The operation director will also oversee the production planning and coordination, and will offer coaching to the production managers. The incumbent reports to the VP of Operations
- Lead and supervise Wood department.
- Continuous improvements Leadership.
- Ensure all safety rules are implemented and followed.
- Management and supervision of production & operational processes.
- Develop, implement and improve production procedures and workflow.
- Lead and supervise production team & oversee department training needs and direct report specific training needs.
- Bilingual (French & English), professional written and oral communication, self-motivated, organized, results oriented, proactivity, experience in fast paced environment, ability to coach and transfer knowledge, strong analysis and problem solving.
- Superior understanding of wood/metal manufacturing processes; production scheduling; ERP System (Visual); Project Tracker / Production Dashboard; Scanning system; wood/metal machinery.
- 10+ years in management with a wood/metal manufacturing company in a position including tasks such as coordinating a production department, monitoring production processes and schedules.
- Behaviour Dynamic, positive attitude, strong leadership, Excellent interpersonal skills, resourceful.
- 10+ years’ experience in a high volume production manufacturing company with custom products.
For consideration & more info send your resume (in Word.doc) & contact exclusively:
Brian Jackson - firstname.lastname@example.org
VP of Recruiting
WoodJobs.com Search Consultants, Inc.
National Woodwork & Fixture Industry Recruiters
954-889-7835 (Direct Line)
Between 9AM and 6PM EST M-Th