Meridian Canada seeks an energetic Sales Executive! An individual that has in-depth experience and contacts in the healthcare, hospitality and work wear industries; franchises; municipal RFPs & RFQs.
This is a full-time position with upside growth opportunity as Meridian Canada seeks to diversify business in Ontario and grow nationally also into the US.
- Identify customer uniform needs and present a suitable program
- Develop customer base necessary to meet all sales forecasts and targets
- Identify target markets and prepare the action plan
- Negotiating the terms of a quotation (costs, delivery, and specifications) and be able to close the sales
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing accounts
- Oversee the order management process to identify and resolve client concerns
- Manage excellent customer service and follow-up
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions and events
- Reporting and giving updates on weekly and monthly sales.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in uniform or apparel sales
- Bonus: In-depth experience of working with RFPs & RFQs, with government NGOs & other charitable/ non-charitable organizations.
- Advanced communication and presentation skills.
- Superior market analysis and research capabilities.
- Computer skills including MS Office
- Valid Driver's license
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Apparel or Uniforms: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 4 years (Required)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Preferred)