Engrity Inspection Services Inc. is a COR and ISO 9001 certified and growing inspection company based in Langley, BC. We are currently looking to hire a Civil Inspector to join our team based at our project sites in and around Vancouver.
We are currently looking for Civil Inspector with hands on construction experience in the lower mainland area.
- Ensure Civil ITP stages are followed and complied.
- Read and interpret the various drawings used for executing the work.
- Knowledge of Civil codes, standard, and specification.
- Responsible for performing all aspects of civil inspection activities with minimum supervision.
- Monitor civil activities and conduct required inspections as per contractor schedule.
- Work to resolve quality related issues with subcontractors
- Perform checks and tests to ensure they meet project specification requirements.
- Maintain project Quality Control documentation.
- Identifies and report Non-conformance.
- Timely completion of reports and required documentation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the testing and inspection.
- Required Civil Degree / Diploma or CCIL certified technician.
- Hands on construction experience is preferred.
- Good computer skills, especially in the use of MS Office.
- Strong commitment to safety and people skills.
- Self-motivated, organized and able to work in high pressure deadline driven environment.
- Understands Quality Inspection Procedures, Tools and Equipment.
- Excellent salary in the industry based on experience.
- Extended shared health care benefits.
We encourage all qualified and interested candidates to apply, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have hands on field experience in construction? Explain
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- Civil inspection: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person