Do you enjoy hands on, challenging work? Are you looking to gain more experience working in a warehouse?
We are currently seeking hard working Line Workers to join our Triple R Metal team in Winnipeg, MB.
Interested in being a part of that process? Apply now!
- Unpack units and sort accessories to correct storage locations
- Perform test functions on product to verify operations
- Perform physical / visual inspection of the product to verify operations
- Re-box remanufactured product and skid other product for movement to storage location
- Complete documentation associated with product status
- Move product around the warehouse using a pump cart
- Ensure that product is stored with correct stacking heights
- Keep general areas tidy and aisle ways clean and free from cardboard, strapping materials or product
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- 1 or more years’ experience working in a warehouse
- Ability to lift/push/pull product up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail, work ethic and positive team player
- Excellent computer skills
- Interested in learning how to operate forklift/clamp truck
What’s in it for You:
- Full time permanent position
- Single Day shift, 40 hours per week
- Competitive pay at $13/hour
- Eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits after a maximum of 90 days
- 401(k) plan available
- Career advancement opportunities
Triple R Metal Fabricators Ltd are EO employers – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.80 /hour
- manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)