Are you self motivated & results driven?
Are you looking for a meaningful and rewarding career, alongside an amazing team?
We're looking for someone who is:
- Reliable, trustworthy, hard working, and loyal.
- Candidates with prior knowledge of the cleaning and hospitality industry preferred.
- Applicants must have a valid G driver's license.
We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven General Manager to direct and manage our organization's business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs.
Duties for the General Manager will include allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging with vendors, hiring and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities.
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, budgeting and finance skills, and strong leadership qualities. They should support staff development, enhance efficiency, drive sales and improve revenue, maintain relationships with clients, enhance the organization's image, and meet overall growth objectives.
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training staff.
- Managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Assist with hiring of employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports.
- Degree in Business Management, Masters in Business Administration, or relevant work experience.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time