The Collective Good
Whitehorse, YT Full Time
Summer term approx late May - end August 2021
Sales & Retail
Arts And Culture
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
The Collective Good is hiring for our summer season.
We are an independently owned design store featuring artisan goods from the Yukon, Canada and beyond. We are also retailers for EQ3 custom furniture & lighting.
Working primarily on the main store side, our summer Retail Associate greets and assists customers, provides information on artists and products. Processes sales transactions - at the til and web orders. Assists our team with restocking, cleaning and store maintenance tasks. Follows and communicates Covid safety protocols.
Spend your work day surrounded by beautiful things and lovely people. Our team is diverse, welcoming and dynamic.
- Are 30 years or under. Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Background in Arts ideal, but an interest in our store and aptitude for learning about our makers and products is most important.
- Have previous customer service experience, preferably in a retail or service environment.
- Friendly, outgoing, and ready to jump in and help where needed.
- Mature, reliable and able to commit to the duration of the summer placement, May - end of August. Ability to work both Saturdays and Mondays throughout the period is mandatory.
To apply, please visit in person with both a cover letter and resume, tailored to this opportunity. Tell us why you + TCG = a great fit.
Additional Application Instructions
Apply in person with both a cover letter and resume. We thank all applications, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.