We're hiring full-time Window and Door Service Technicians! Customer Service Technicians will start their day at our Hamilton, ON location before servicing our customers.
Our company mission is to provide every customer and employee an experience with Centennial that exceeds their highest expectations. We are a family owned and operated business that offers an end-to-end solution for replacement windows and doors. Best known for quality, integrity, innovation, and energy efficiency, we have proudly served over 50,000 homeowners since 1981!
Rewards and Perks:
· Competitive Salary
· 4 day – 44-hour work week
· Positive team atmosphere
· Employee status with paid single health benefits
· Company vehicle fully equipped with tools
· Company paid gas card and cell phone
· Travelling to customers’ homes in Orangeville, Barrie, Kitchener, Hamilton, Guelph and surrounding areas
· Perform service on our products
Such as on-site re-glazing, hardware replacement, and adjustments
· Acquire accurate measurements and details on new orders
· Maintain detailed paperwork
· Comply with all health & safety regulations
As positive ambassadors of our company, our technicians are:
· Technically inclined
· Good problem solvers
· Able to work with little supervision
· Customer service experts
· Minimum 1-2 years industry experience: measuring and servicing windows and entrance doors
· Brake experience is an asset.
· Window and Door installation experience is an asset.
· Must have a valid driver's license.
Here’s what a valued employee in this role had to say:
“I've been at Centennial Windows for 6 years as an installer, measure tech and a service tech. Through my years here I have experienced nothing but respect and a great team environment! Before coming to Centennial, I looked around at other places, but they couldn't offer nearly what Centennial could and they have stuck by it! Very flexible if you have kids and a family. There is so much room to move up in this company, if you are a hard worker! The pay is excellent, and the bonuses and appreciation days are even better!!! If you’re looking for a long-term career with a growing company and want to feel like you are noticed for your hard work, then Centennial Windows is the place!!!” – Crew Leader/ Customer Service Technician
If you fit this description and want a rewarding and challenging career, apply now!
How to Apply: Please apply directly to this post.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Centennial Windows & Doors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 per year
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- industry related: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Required)