Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our client in the oil and gas industry with their requirement for a Payroll Analyst to work in the Business Services Department on the Payroll Team. This is a 6-8 month contract with the possibility of extension.
Location: On site, Fort McMurray (must have local accommodation)
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8 hours per day
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing employee pay using the internal payroll application EmPath and other in-house applications
- Respond to employee questions and concerns regarding pay and benefits
- Attest of pay and time collection prior to payment and through reconciliation processes at the end of the pay cycle
- Preparation of required documents such as Record of Employment
- Resolving payment discrepancies as they occur with the involvement of employees, Leaders and Human Resource personnel
- Providing internal and external customers with timely responses on all inquiries
- Identification and initiation of continuous improvement activities to improve business process methods within your area of responsibility
- Candidates will have a Business related post secondary diploma and/or courses in the Certified Payroll Association Program as well as minimum 5 years experience in the payroll discipline
Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years of payroll administration experience
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to ensure timely resolution to unique and sometimes complex payment issues
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and timelines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet pay period deadlines
Why Kelly Services?:
- Competitive pay rate plus 4 % vacation pay and eligible for statutory holiday pay
- Prompt weekly pay cheque via direct deposit
- A safe working environment
- Referral bonus ($)
- We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with free training opportunities via our website
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to
successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Job Type: Temporary
- Payroll: 5 years (Preferred)