BC Plan A is looking for Registered Health Care Assistants (care aides) to join their team and work in Long Term Care homes in Duncan and Lady Smith area. We are looking for logical, dependable, and knowledgeable HCAs to join our A-team!
With Plan A you can work as much or as little as you like! With the minimum requirement being only 2 shifts a week, you have control over your own schedule and can maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our mobile app allows you to set your own schedule. Picking up shifts is as easy as one click of a button!
Why work for Plan A Okanagan?
- Competitive rates from $25.33/hr to $29.33/hr
- Staff incentives (i.e. giveaways/contests)
- Shifts that work around your schedule.
- Pick up shifts using your phone.
- Minimum of 2 shifts a week. Work as much or as little as you please.
- Travel options with paid mileage, accommodations provided and meal allowance
- Health Care Assistant certificate (or equivalent)
- Registered with the BC Care Aide & Community Health Worker Registry
- 3-5 healthcare references
Appropriate documents are required upon a successful application.
Job Details (include but are not limited to)
- Monitor any health problems and report to the nurse on shift.
- Assist in interaction among residents
- Compassionate to elderly residents
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task
- Work well with co-workers
- Understand policies and procedures of different homes
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $25.33-$29.33 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Care Aide Registry Number (Preferred)