Location(s): Various locations within Alberta
Abalone Construction is a privately owned company with over 30 years specializing in Industrial and Commercial civil construction. We offer construction services in a variety of markets including Infrastructure, Roadbuilding, and Land Development.
- Operate and maintain equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Carry out minor maintenance and inspection for equipment and report deficiencies
- Execute high volume production
- Fine grading and finishing
- Perform other related duties as required
5 years' experience operating heavy equipment in commercial and industrial environment
- Sloping- Road and ditching
- Must have valid CSTS-09, WHMIS 2015 and Ground Disturbance
- Personal vehicle and valid driver’s license required
Candidates must willing to commit to 50 + hours per week at various locations within Alberta. Typical shifts are 7:00am -5:30pm.
What we Offer
At Abalone we pride ourselves in offering a competitive salary and some of the best benefits available. Our benefits package includes extended health care (medical, dental), long term disability, life insurance and Employee Family Assistance Programs.
Safety is vital on any Abalone operation. All employees are expected to be familiar with the company’s safety program and enforce the safety policy at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
- Excavator Operator: 10 years (Required)
- English (Preferred)