Sales Consultant – Luxury Brand
- Want to work for a luxury brand company?
- Attractive Compensation and full benefits
- Great staff discounts on beautiful kitchen appliances
Reporting to the Store Manager of our new state of the art Experience Centre in Calgary , the responsibilities include:
Providing consistent superior premium customer experience to achieve store sales targets and demonstrate expert Miele product knowledge. The successful candidate will embrace the Miele Experience strategy and operational guidelines at all times and ensure customers enjoy a hassle-free, premium retail experience.
Ability to wear different hats, ensuring the Miele Experience Centre is always pristine, preparing of customer quotes and orders, sale of Cash-and-Carry products, cross and up-selling of products, providing owner education. The ability to create leads from end consumer events which take place at the Miele Experience Centre is a must.
- Must be available for flexible schedule including evenings and Saturday(the Experience Centre is currently closed on Sundays)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in premium retail sales
- Extremely organized
- Experience in premium customer service
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Optimistic and easily adaptable to change
We offer an excellent working environment and competitive wages.Please see www.miele.ca for more information.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and like working in a fast-paced environment then please send your resume in confidence to the Human Resources Department.
Miele Ltd. is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please do not hesitate to ask the recruiter.
We appreciate your response; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
- premium retail sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)