About the company:
“Started in 1972, SFT Corporation began manufacturing hydraulic products for the professional and consumer markets. In 2003 the company began manufacturing for the industrial market with BVA Hydraulics, now one of the established leaders in high pressure hydraulics industry.
BVA has become a global presence in the industry with locations in the United States, Canada, The Netherlands, Taiwan and Australia. Dependable and reliable performance all backed up by one of the industry’s best warranties.
Focusing on customer service, product innovation and a worldwide stocking program, BVA has become a solutions provider to the global industrial hydraulics market.”
About the opportunity:
New management team! We need a talented individual to fill the role of Regional Sales Manager. We are interested in employees who will take personal responsibility in making our company a success. We offer a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is fast-paced and high energy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Marketing, Engineering or a 2-year technical degree, preferably in Fluid Power; or any suitable combination of education, training and work experience
- 2-3 years industrial or technical sales experience.
- Fluid power sales it’s a plus but not required
- Application and troubleshooting experience with fluid power products and systems plus but not required
- Ability to manage territory and projected sales achievement through strong planning and time-management skills
- Experience with channel sales.
- Experience with fluid power channel sales it’s a plus
- Experience with fluid power OEMs it’s a plus
- Ability to establish and maintain business relationships
- Good working knowledge of Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.); knowledge of a CRM package is beneficial.
- Possesses long-term and short-term planning skills.
- Competitive, entrepreneurial spirit and driven to succeed
- Can achieve and exceed sales goals
- Travel within the allocated region (occasional outside of the designated region) is required.
- Develop budgets and forecasts.
- Identify, develop and win business in the assigned territory and meet forecast sales goals.
- Develop strategy to increase business and meet targets in given region
- Deeply understands customer’s structure, products and decision-making processes.
- Discuss technical and commercial aspects of the products/solutions.
- Work at local and national Convention, trade shows and Expos
- Report directly to the Sales Manager of Americas
- Attend By-weekly meetings and be able to present reports in power points and excel in front of the sales team.
- Use the CRM to enter visit reports
- Keep an updated pipeline
- Bring feedback from the field related to VOC
- Analyze customer requirements and market trends to propose changes to pricing, product offerings, distribution methods, and marketing methods.
- Work with Independent sales representatives within the region of assignment in order to maintain and develop our accounts
- Work closely with our channel distributors sales force to ensure that they have all the necessary tools to be successful in the business development of our products.
- Work together with Field Application engineer to make sure that distributor sales force in given region is up to date with our products.
Job Type: Full-time
- related: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)