Working alongside an exceptional Journeyman the successful candidate will assemble motor control centers, machine control panels, junction boxes, etc. This is an entry level position with potential to advance based ability and performance.
- Ability to properly label wires
- Terminate electrical circuits
- Layout and run wiring in a neat and precise manner
- Read and interpret blue prints and electrical drawings
- Minimum Secondary School Diploma
- Basic knowledge of the components used in the control/drive systems of modern machinery
- Exceptional Manual dexterity
- High level of attention to detail
- Perform tasks with sense of pride
TS Manufacturing is a private family owned and operated company in Lindsay, Ontario. For over 40 years, TS has been a worldwide industry leader in rugged, automated machinery in various industries, but most notably sawmill, pulp & paper, biomass, and bulk material handling industries. We design and manufacture in house, and provide anything from a small single machine center up to multi-million dollar turn-key installations. Our product line is rather vast, and includes all sorts of multi-axis automated machines, including, troughed idler conveyors, Lumber Board Edger's, Headrig Saws, Stacking Lines, Lumber Trimming Lines, Sorting Systems, and the list goes on. Applicants are encouraged to view the website, www.tsman.comas well as our YouTube channelhttp://www.youtube.com/user/tsmanufacturing.
What we Offer:
Working with TS Manufacturing is a unique chance to take part in a growing company with projects all over the world. Our family oriented company ensures that you are not just a number, but a part of that family, where you are a part of an industry leading team of people all after a common goal. To be the best.
All TS Employees are offered:
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, energized and rewarding team environment
- Competitive hourly wage with X1.5 OT after 40 hours/week
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Company Pension Plan
- Company sponsored parties and social gatherings
- Ability to live and work in the Heart of the Kawarthas
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical Assembly: 1 year (Preferred)