Looking for a job or a career? We offer both!
Our work hours are balanced. Enjoy free time in the best seasons of our year! We know it's summer. Our staff works hard, but rarely beyond 4 p.m. (extenuating circumstances do occur, of course)
Working outdoors, learning new skills or perfecting your own, becoming part of a connected, happy team of landscape professionals, is our appeal. When one of our staff, Dave, was asked what he liked about working with us, his answer "Everything. I love it here!" Love to hear that!
We are a stable company. Forty eight years of getting it right. Our culture is customer centered; our dedicated service mandate keeps our high end customers loyal for years.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Landscape Maintenance Forepersonto join our team of dedicated and enthusiastic landscaping pros. You’ll enjoy working on some of the most beautiful properties in Mississauga, Burlington, and Oakville. You’ll receive industry training and your skills will be improved significantly in this role, and above all else, you’ll enjoy yourself working outdoors!
Green Thumb Landscaping is seeking qualified and motivated individuals to be part of our Landscape Maintenance Foreperson. This is the perfect opportunity to showcase and grow your skills in a positive work environment that encourages cooperation, confidence, and above all, fun!
Green Thumb Landscaping is looking for qualified individuals for the position of Grounds Maintenance Crew Leader/Foreperson. This role will have you training and leading a team of maintenance professionals as well as communicating and building relationships with our valued customers. You will be in a managerial role and will thus be an invaluable part of our team. Being in constant communication with our customers means you will represent our company at the highest level. Lastly, your skills will increase and grow with weekly team meetings that focus on reviewing our customers, as well as taking part in industry training and professional development.
- Communicate with customers effectively and build relationships to benefit both the customer and Green Thumb Landscaping
- Train staff regarding the use of equipment and knowledge of landscape health and grooming
- Practice proper safety when loading and transporting equipment
- Adhere to all safety procedures and ensure staff are trained and respecting all aspects of safety
- Represent Green Thumb Landscaping with a professional appearance and image
- Complete all paperwork accurately
- 2+ years of experience as a crew leader
- Strong leadership, delegation, and motivational skills
- Ability to keep equipment in good condition and be able to do minor repairs onsite as needed
- Ability to organize and execute schedules, as well as train staff
- Ability to manage tracking paperwork
- A clean G driver’s licence verified with a recent Driver’s Abstract
Green Thumb Landscaping is looking for someone just like you to fill our Grounds Maintenance Crew Leader/Foreperson position! We have been in the landscaping business for 46 years and we have found success through hard work, dedication, and a positive attitude resulting in customer satisfaction and loyalty. By joining our team today, you will be a vital part of our efforts to ensure we keep going in the best direction possible. Apply today!
Please note. All applicants selected to be interviewed will first receive a pre-interview questionnaire to be completed prior to an interview appointment being arranged. Thank you
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Ontario Drivers License (Required)