Canada's Challenger Bank™
If you're looking for a workplace where employees are passionate about their work environment, then read on. What sets Equitable Bank apart from other companies is its culture. We celebrate and embrace the fabric of diversity, the employee engagement process and collectively take pride in our business successes. Our commitment to our customers, our partners and our employees creates a stimulating and exciting atmosphere that generates innovative products and outstanding service quality.
Equitable Bank is Canada's ninth largest independent Schedule I bank, serving Canadians coast to coast. It offers a diverse suite of residential lending, commercial lending and savings solutions, including high-interest savings products and GICs. Through its proven branchless approach and customer service focus, Equitable Bank has grown to approximately $31 billion in assets under management. In 2016, Equitable Bank launched a digital banking operation, EQ Bank, and introduced the EQ Bank Savings Plus Account. Equitable Bank currently employs over 750 employees across the country.
Within Equitable Bank's Core Lending business, Single Family Lending Services funds mortgages for owner-occupied and investment properties across Canada, while Commercial Lending Services provides mortgages on a variety of commercial properties on a national basis.Equitable's Securitization Financing business originates and securitizes insured residential mortgages under the Canada Mortgage and Housing ("CMHC") administered National Housing Act.Equitable Bank also offers a range of deposit products including short-term, long-term and Cashable GICs, available in non-registered or Tax Free Savings Account ("TFSA") across Canada. And it offers a High Interest Savings Account, available from authorized investment advisors through the FundServ network.
Equitable Bank is a growing Canadian financial services business and a wholly owned subsidiary of Equitable Group. It was founded in 1970 as The Equitable Trust Company.
Marketing Program Coordinator
Purpose of Job
The Marketing Program Coordinator is primarily responsible for supporting the overall marketing team with regards to the coordination, tracking and delivery of key integrated marketing programs. The role will work closely with all marketing leads, across a variety of specialized marketing functions (digital marketing, advertising and media, analytics, events and creative) in order to deliver on key projects that support various business units across the organization. Furthermore, the role will also be tasked to manage the day-to-day marketing tactical calendar and identify project risks and ensure the appropriate mitigation plans are developed and implemented.
The hiring manager will be looking for top project coordination experience, examples of attention to detail and multitasking several key projects that show delivery with successful results.
- Champion all aspects of the execution process for all key marketing tactics and programs, working closely with the marketing leads
- Support the marketing tactical calendar and delivery process by developing project milestones, tracking delivery and mitigating risks
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather requirements, develop project plans and execute strategic marketing programs
- Maintain reports and organize assets in order to analyze overall campaign processes, performance and learnings
- Manage flow and intake of smaller day-to-day marketing requests, take ownership of key milestones and deadlines, and communicate priorities to the various marketing teams required to deliver on the tactic
- Build marketing workback schedules and integrated views that support new product and service launches across the entire Equitable Bank business, while being able to manage all projects and ensure it is delivered on time and within scope
- Support analytics implementation across all marketing channels in order to constantly optimize program performance and be able to communicate marketing ROI for each program
- Ensure that all documentation is examined for and meets quality and accuracy requirements, including status reports, budget documents and timelines
- Coordinate and execute multiple fast-moving projects concurrently, within strict deadlines and high expectations
- Partner with project leads to monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned
- Document and present project status, escalations and change requests to Director, Marketing and marketing leads, as needed
- Manage and coordinate project status meetings
- Oversee vendor invoices, agreements and follow-up items that are required
- Monitor and communicate marketing, digital and earned media trends that can be shared with the team and help inspire creative/alternative solutions
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Commerce, Business or related experience
- Must have 2-4 years of experience in a marketing agency environment or corporate marketing team, with proven experience supporting the delivery and success of a variety of marketing programs across various industries
- Ability to manage and achieve project milestones that involve cross-functional internal and external teams, and inspire multiple teams to achieve a common goal
- Must demonstrate experience with project delivery across various marketing functions and specialized teams
- A proactive candidate who enjoys collaborating with others to execute and operationalize these ideas flawlessly, and is solutions-oriented when encountered with challenges or obstacles
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strives under pressure and enjoys working towards ambitious targets and aggressive timelines
- Strong attention to detail and does not get rattled when unpredictable challenges are encountered; we will be asking for examples
- Ability to present marketing timelines, project deliverables and status reports to senior management
- Good understanding of the end-to-end process and timing of developing and building marketing programs that support product launches, brand campaigns and digital programs
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to changing circumstances or unpredictable challenges
- Experience across both B2C and B2B marketing
- Experience within a financial institution would be an asset
Equitable Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check and credit check to qualify for hire. While we appreciate your interest in applying, an Equitable recruiter will only contact leading candidates whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position.