Mobile Web is becoming the preferred medium of choice for the mass audience and continues to be a main focus to help deliver quality service and products.
We are looking for a Front-End Developer who shares our vision in the company and to help lay foundation for our growing team.
This is a pivotal position in shaping the user experience and delivery or our products for our audience. The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful individual who is great at solving problems and getting their work done.
As a core member you will be helping develop the culture and quality standards for our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You would be a core member of our development team and help to shape the products/services for our platform.
- Continue to innovate and develop new features for web and mobile apps (iOS and Android platforms).
- Developing user experience / UX concepts is crucial for our users and as a senior member of our team you help maintain the high performance and innovation for this area.
- Collaborative teamwork and taking a leadership role in fostering internal growth of technical design and innovation within the team. Communication is a must have when delivering the message amongst your team and to our clients.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering OR a strong software development background or 3+ years of strong professional programming experience
Strong knowledge of :
- HTML5 / CCS3
- Knowledge of VueJS an asset
- Understanding of Mobile-First Design practices
- iOS & Android Development (Good to have or a strong willingness to learn)
- Strong understanding and a student of User Experience
We are a Results Oriented Working Environment where a great amount of responsibility is given to you as well as the rest of the team.
The expectation is to deliver quality results time after time.
Our culture is an integral part of our company success and continues to drive us forward in building great products and delivering great customer service.
Job Type: Full-time
- Diploma/Certificate (Good to have)
Job Type: Full-time
- CSS: 2 years (Preferred)
- HTML5: 2 years (Preferred)
- HTML: 2 years (Preferred)