Cortel Group family-run collective of diverse, dynamic and successful businesses that build commercial and residential communities throughout Toronto, its neighbouring cities, and even across the province.
We are currently seeking a fulltime, motivated, and dynamic Clerical Assistant to join our growing team. Ideally suited for individuals who enjoy a fast-paced environment with growth potential.
- Receive invoices and expense claims, check for completion and accuracy, investigate variances
- Prepare and process cheques
- Courteously receiving and screening incoming calls and emails
- Assist in preparation of correspondences on behalf of Management Team.
- Maintain an appointment calendar for the Management Team
- Maintain a filing system and file records, correspondence and other miscellaneous items.
- Data entry on multiple deals, following up and maintaining all
- Assure all incoming and outgoing correspondence is typed, received, mailed and/or filed as required.
- Maintain a professional working environment and attitude.
- Assistance may be required by other departments and other duties as may be assigned by management.
- College diploma or university degree
- Must be self motivated, decisive, responsible and capable of working under stressful conditions.
- Well developed organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Excellent customer service record with proved success working as part of a team
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Must have excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills and must be able to interact with agents in a professional and cordial manner
- Intermediate experience/knowledge in computer applications such as Excel, Outlook, Word
Job Type: Full-time
- Clerical: 1 year (Preferred)
- english (Required)