- must have considerable safety and construction process knowledge.
- min 3 years experience in commercial construction as CSO/ OFA level 2 or 3
- must be very organized, confident in completing daily hazard assessments and completing corrective actions, scaffold inspections, fall protection plans, tool box/educational meetings, conducting orientations, updating SDS, first aid reports and any other documentation regarding health and safety.
- This individual must be able to perform Carpenter duites.
- Good knowledge of the WorksafeBC regs and guidelines.
We are a large company with over 25yrs in the commercial, industrial and residential industry, medical benefit's after 3 months of employment.
Compensation based on experience, Majority of project locations are in Vancouver & UBC. Upcoming projects vary from 5 months to over 2 years in duration
Please attach a copy of your resume listing previous projects and duration of employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent