In the geothermal field, you must have been involved in drilling operations from 200 feet to 550 feet. Experienced in the operation of a Camacchio 900 GT and Schram drilling rigs. Has dealt with over 330 feet of overburden, operated DTH and Mud systems, installed, grouted, capped and pressurized loops, of Geo thermal drilling sites.
Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience . Experience Minimum One Year Experience.
Ensure health and safety regulations are followed . Security and Safety
Bondable; Driver's validity licence check . Transportation/Travel Information
Own vehicle; Valid driver's licence . Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling .
Must be able to complete the following:
Safety meetings and inspections, coordinating crews on site, coordinating with construction supervisors on site, ordering all materials, installing pipe, grouting.
· Certified in the operation of backhoe, bulldozer, excavator
· Introduction to occupational health
· Safety precautions and trench safety
· Job site rigging and lifting, and job site accidents
· Digging, trenching, sloping, ditching, fine grading
· Daily maintenance inspections, Log book preparation
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- 12 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday