We are seeking an Administrative Assistant for an eye clinic facility.
We are dedicated to providing excellent vision care services to our patients with the most comprehensive and friendly services while using innovative technology for their eye care needs. If you have a fun, outgoing, fast and positive personality and love working with people then we want you on our team!
We welcome those with no experience to also apply, as training will be provided.
The right candidate will possess:
- a friendly, polite and welcoming character
- ability to juggle tasks with ease and enjoy handling a variety of tasks
- must be able to work and communicate well with others
- attention to detail
-work in fast-paced enviornment
Responsibilities include (training will be provided where required):
- Answering phone calls, scheduling and confirming patient appointments
- Coordinating consult appointments with specialists and other health providers
- Pre-screening patients and other auxiliary tests
- Submitting insurance claims and managing retail transactions
- Selling, dispensing and adjusting eyeglasses
Job Types: Internship / Co-op, Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 15-25 per week
Salary: From $18.50 per hour
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Write a reason why you would like to work with us.
- Please solve this math question: 8 + 10 x (4/2) =
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: In person