Term Position: Full Time Term (May – Sept), based on candidate availability.
- The Customer Care Support role is to assist the Sales & Marketing department with projects, order entry and quote preparation during our peak season.
- Support the sales & marketing department in various projects.
- Assist the customer care team with order entry.
- Assist the customer care team with quote preparation.
- Follow up on leads and open quotes.
- Assist with customer communication.
- Occasional relief of other positions within the company during peak seasons or as vacation coverage.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Post-secondary education, preferably in a Business Administration program
- 2 to 3 years related customer service or sales experience.
- Must be a motivated self-starter and work within strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365.
- Fast and accurate keyboarding skills (40 wpm+).
- Ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Professional demeanour.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new computer software and processes.
- Elevated levels of accuracy and detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work co-operatively as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple demands.
- Punctual and dependable.
We invite you to apply if your experience, knowledge, and skill set is suitable to the position requirements. We thank you for your interest; however, only those chosen for further consideration will be contacted.
Quality Classrooms is a catalogue and online retailer of early education materials, serving customers across Canada. Our operating hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Contract length: 4 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19