Culligan offers a full line of water treatment products for every problem. We provide the dependable service and technical expertise that has made Culligan the water solution choice for both residential and commercial locations.
We want you to join our team in Brampton and surrounding area!
Our Industrial Plumbers install and service a broad range of water treatment equipment for commercial clients. Qualified candidates will have previous plumbing experience or excellent mechanical aptitude.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform advanced customer support activities involving the service, installation, modification, and repair of residential and commercial water treatment equipment
- Conduct site pre-inspection for equipment installation
- Perform on site installation and testing of commercial equipment to ensure optimal working order
- Isolate equipment start-up malfunctions and take appropriate corrective action(s)
- Work with Sales Team on planning and installation of new projects
- Maintain constant and professional contact with customers to ensure projects and repairs are done on time and to their satisfaction
- Service and install residential water treatment equipment
What are we looking for in a team member?
- Plumbing license or certificate of qualification in a related field
- Experience with plumbing in commercial applications is a definite asset
- Experience in the water treatment field is an asset
- Valid G license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to consistently lift 50 pounds
- Willingness to travel to various locations
- You take pride in providing exceptional customer service
- Someone who wants to be part of a successful and growing company
What do we offer you?
- Competitive wages
- Benefits package and RRSP Program
- Service vehicle provided to properly and professionally service our customers
- All tools supplied by Culligan
We are committed to maintaining a barrier free workplace where all employees can contribute to their fullest potential. We welcome applications from women and men including members of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Please forward your detailed resume noting ‘Industrial Plumber'.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Company car
- Employee assistance programs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- plumbing: 1 year (Required)