Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Temporary- Full time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Professional Services Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Administrative and Office Personnel (Admin. Agent, Secretary (medical, legal…) Admin. Tech., etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
The Montreal West Island IUHSSC is currently looking for class 3* Administrative Agents to meet various full-time needs at St. Mary's Hospital, located in the Côte-des-Neiges neighborhood of Montreal.
- The ranking will be determined by Word, Excel, French and English tests.
We are looking for people available full time (10 working days per 2 week period) and willing to work on alternating shifts: day and evening OR day and night. You must also be available both weekdays and weekends.
You will be assigned various replacements of employees on leave. We guarantee a full-time schedule (35 hours per week).
Do not miss this opportunity to do essential work in a very dynamic environment. We need YOU!
As part of his/her duties, the Administrative Agent:
- Register patients upon arrival;
- Prepares hospital cards for patients;
- Responds to calls;
- Manages admissions, leaves and transfers within the hospital;
- Distributes places (beds) for admitted patients on the appropriate units;
- Administers various forms and performs data entry.
This is a mostly English speaking environment
Day - 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Evening - 3:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Night - 11:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
Requirements :The candidate sought:
- Has a high school diploma or equivalent recognized in Quebec OR a certificate of comparative evaluation from the Quebec Ministry of Immigration;
- Is able to communicate in French and English, both orally and in writing;
- Has a good sense of organization and priorities.
Submit an application without delay!
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.