Pro Motion Clinic is looking for one motivated individual to work in our clinic. The ideal candidates will enjoy the challenge of keeping our dynamic clinic running smoothly. This position is for a one year contract with the potential for continued employment.
Part time position available.
Training is paid and will begin in June/July. 10- 15 hours per week for June and July.
Part time: Starting July 19th 2019 unite July 2020 going roughly 15-25 hours/week Tuesday to Saturday (Tuesday to Friday 3pm - 6:15pm and Saturday 8:45am-1:15pm)
Starting wage: $15 for the first month of training June/July - Increased to $16.50/hour once training is complete (July 19th)
- Experience as a Medical Office Assistant or relevant medical office experience is preferred
(MOA students are welcome)
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience with clinic software programs
- Knowledge of JANE clinic program would be beneficial
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task
- Able to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Work front-end reception for chiropractors naturopathic doctor, massage therapist, acupuncturist and kinesiologists
- Manage and track all third-party insurance as well as MSP and ICBC billings
- Contribute to our team environment by providing front-end reception support in the clinic and keeping the clinic clean
- Month-end preparation
- Basic accounting
If you feel you’d be a perfect fit for this opportunity with Pro Motion Clinic, please apply by sending your resume.
Learn more about who we are at www.promotionclinic.com.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour