We are adding on to our financing at Car West and looking for a Full-Time Finance Manager to be part of a high volume, top CSI and single-point dealership team. We're looking for that one person who is motivated, works hard, team player, responsible and is eager to sell vehicles as a finance manager.
- Protect clients by displaying and selling the benefits of financial and insurance programs (ex. extended warranties, term life, accident and health insurance contracts) to used vehicle customers.
- Create additional revenue and business for department by managing previous customers and after-sales. This includes accessory and aftermarket sales such as Maintenance Plans, Remote Starters...etc
- Adhere to a standard of professional ethics and aim to achieve top industry customer experience and profitability.
- Knowledgeable of provincial regulations/legislation, lender programs and market rates.
- Structure & submit deals in accordance with lender, manufacturer and dealership guidelines.
- Perform credit interviews, prepare credit application and determine proper selling strategies.
- Verification and accuracy of all documents involved in sale to ensure on-time funding.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information.
- Maintain good lender relations.
- Evaluate new lender programs, and work all deals diligently to obtain approvals.
- Analyze credit reports, be able to recognize a conventional deal and turn over accordingly.
We have a great selection of inventory, lots of traffic, a great pay scale with great hours, awesome work environment, great health benefits and room for growth.
Some requirements include : Valid Drivers License, AMVIC Licensed, Min 5 years Experience in Financing, Experience in Dealertrack, Experience in Selling Aftermarket Product (ex. Extended Warranty, GAP, etc.) If this is the job for you, please send us your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $60,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Financing & Dealertrack program: 3 years (Required)
- Leduc, AB (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Required)
- AMVIC License (Required)