The software developer role is very open ended; working independently and on teams you will play the role of:
- Analyst/Architect – work closely with stakeholders and team members to gather, understand and translate requirements into elegant solutions
- DevOps – develop, maintain, deploy and support beautiful solutions by following coding and security best-practices in a mixed, but MS heavy, environment
- IT Member – take part in our Agile process, solution design, code-reviews, testing, team-building, continuous learning, 1-on-1 sessions and coaching
You might be a good fit if you identify with the statements below:
- I have a passion for crafting quality solutions.
- I can think on my feet, outside the box and sometimes on the run.
- I love working in a team, adapting to rapidly changing requirements and slinging jokes.
- I never stop learning, experimenting, searching.
- I know what TDD or BDD is and I have used them in the past.
- Pressure, what pressure?
- I work in a MS environment and develop in C#.
- or I have worked in a modern language like C#, PHP, Ruby, Java, etc. and I have had some exposure to MS and the .NET environment and I am not afraid to learn on the fly.
- I am not afraid of web development.
- I follow bugs on ASP .NET Core MVC’s GitHub repo.
- I have developed an Android app, a progressive web app or a responsive web page with offline abilities.
- I craft the most elegant SQL or T-SQL statements you have ever seen.
- I have never written code without using source control.
- I have three (3) or more years’ experience and a post-secondary Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a computer related field.
- My microwave is controlled by my smart phone
Steelway Building Systems is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the job posting process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent