Have you always wondered how a radio station functions inside and out? Are you looking to work in an exciting, fast paced, and creative environment? Are you a motivated & organized self-starter with excellent communication skills?
Look no further! This is the position for you.
At CKRW The Rush, we thrive on team building and creativity all within a positive work environment. As the Traffic Coordinator and Office Administrator, you would be an integral part of the radio station’s operation. You would be responsible for entering & organizing commercials, answering phones, and taking payments all while being the first face the public sees when they walk in the door.
This position is between 25-30 hours per week (Monday – Friday).
Traffic Coordinator & Office Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for entering local and national sales broadcast orders into our broadcasting software (WideOrbit).
- Daily reconciliation of traffic (commercial) logs.
- Point person for incoming calls and clients coming into the station.
- Work closely with the sales department to ensure commercials are accurate, timely, and scheduled correctly.
- Maintenance of Trader Time on CKRW’s website.
- Comprehensive knowledge of our programming to better assist clients, sales department, and General Manager.
- Processing all payments (Direct Deposit, Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash and Cheques).
- Accounts Receivable collections, including calling/visiting clients who have outstanding amounts on their accounts.
- Responsible for bank runs and errands for supplies needed at the station.
- Organization of office records.
- Other duties, as assigned by the General Manager.
Qualifications for Traffic Coordinator/Office Administrator:
- High school Diploma
- Administration work history considered an asset
- Must have exemplary communication, interpersonal, and computer skills
- Enjoys working with the public
- Must be very organized
- Must be a self-starter
- Experience working in Accounts Receivable considered an asset
- Professional attitude and disposition towards colleagues and external clients
- Ability to multitask a variety of functions while maintaining a high degree of accuracy under pressure
Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Subject Line: Traffic Coordinator & Office Administrator