Job title: Freelance Artist / Artistry Team Member
Reports to: Sales and Education Executive
NARS Cosmetics is a cosmetics and skin care company with various multi-use beauty products and now is a subsidiary of Shiseido.
NARS Cosmetics provides women with a full spectrum of classic and fashion colors and innovative products from which they can build their makeup wardrobe and express their individual styles.
The Freelance Artist / Artistry Team Member is responsible for executing successful events and sales support in various retailers while representing the brand in terms of customer service, artistry, image, passion and productivity.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Partner with Territory Manager, Account Executive, and Stylists to execute NARS events
- Responsible for contributing to achieve event sales goals
- Responsible for providing the client with the NARS Experience
- Responsible for ensuring your chair is always occupied during events
- Responsible for “pulling” clients
- Responsible for providing sales support during NARS driven events in various retailers
- Communicate and partner with Territory Managers, Account Executives, and Stylists
- Ensure GTU & Gondola meets expectations of cleanliness and seasonal newness
- Conduct or participate in various special events, marketing, and promotional activities
- Act as NARS ambassador in the public
- Flexible and able to travel within region
- Provide well-articulated tips and tricks for new collections
- Be an impactful presence in stores whether it be sales support days or an event
- Minimum 1 Year of Experience in Artistry Skills and Retail Selling
- Proven Sales Record
- Experience in Customer Service
- Reliability and timeliness skills are essential
- Great Makeup Artistry Skills and have Images to Show
- Experience in Sephora Environment is an Asset
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Shiseido Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability, a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
At Shiseido, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment free of discrimination, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. Shiseido is dedicated to meeting accessibility requirements prescribed by the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants at any time throughout the recruitment process. Please contact our Human Resources team with notice if you require accommodation.
Job Type: Freelance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- beauty industry: 1 year (preferred)