We are looking to hire a Residential Counselor with extensive experience in the delivery of services to troubled youth. The ideal candidate will have the ability to supervise and care for children in a residential setting, providing opportunities for personal growth and effective life skills. This individual must be willing to complete ongoing training in the latest techniques in residential child care to ensure that all residents are treated with respect and dignity.
- Solve problems by gathering facts and looking at all possible solutions.
- Gather facts.
- Set priorities and organize tasks.
- Improve the quality of life for people living in residential facilities.
- Advise families on the best ways to care for their loved ones who live in facilities.
- Provide training to people who work with the elderly or disabled.
- Create care plans for patients if needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $20.63 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Covid-19 self testing available, daily self monitoring, PPE, regular cleaning and sanitizing
- supportive care: 1 year (preferred)