Are you a motivated individual eager to work as part of a dynamic network operations team? Our team is growing and looking for individuals excited to learn and grow in the Information Technology sector. Successful applicants will be responsible for coordinating resources for projects and service operations for mid-enterprise clients in Western Canada.
What type of things will you be doing?
- Efficiently help customers (internal and external) with the highest level of service
- Generate service request based on inbound calls from clients
- Assign service requests to engineers based on skill set
- Monitor service request and follow up on status with engineers daily
- Escalate service requests based on priority or time to resolve
- Develop and maintain project documents in Microsoft Project
- Monitor status of projects and co-ordinate resources
- Review project and operation status with clients and internal teams
- Generate service delivery reports weekly, review status with management
- Maintain ongoing communication with clients to ensure service targets are exceeded
What makes a great applicant for this role?
- Project management certificate from accredited college, PMP would be a significant asset
- ITIL V4 foundation certification
- 2+ years experience as a Service Coordinator
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to communicate in English fluently (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Computer skills with knowledge in Microsoft Office / Project
A few other items we need from applicants:
- Clear criminal record check
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing environments
- Ability to adapt with changing client requirements
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A valid Canadian drivers license, clean abstract.
What makes Core a great place to work?
- Lots of opportunities to learn and grown
- We are the right size, you won’t be a button pushing number.
- Work is important, but so is having a good time…..
- We are community minded and support a number of non-profit organizations.
Founded in 2003 Core Network Solutions delivers complex network solutions to mid-enterprise clientele. Our strong focus on routing, switching, wireless and security our team has a wide scope of skills. With ties to the communities we work in, we believe in giving back to a number of not for profit organizations.
What we do:
- We design a methodology for rapid deployment of networks.
- We partner with leading IT industry network vendors.
- We establish relationships with distribution partners.
- We lead the way in finding environmentally-friendly solutions that use less power, fewer materials and fewer products to ultimately reduce an organization’s carbon footprint.
- We attract global-enterprise clientele with high-performance networks looking for ways to optimize efficiency, security, performance and quality control for the systems they rely on to do their business.
To deliver Information Communication Technology solutions in a socially responsible manner; tailored to individual client needs based on business drivers while keeping pace with advancements in technology.
- To be the premier ICT organization in the mid-market throughout Western Canada in the technology suites that we deliver.
- Stimulate social change through continued community involvement in local charities.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients through transparency and effective communication.
- Undertake all aspects of business operations with an eye to efficiency and profitability.
- Help our clients serve their clients and customers better through the products and service we deliver.
- Encourage development of staff personally and corporately.
- Promote an atmosphere that facilitates sharing and transfer of knowledge.
- Engage in community activities resulting in a betterment of life for the less fortunate.
- Conduct operations in a sustainable environmentally friendly fashion.
Experience: Mid level
Group Benefits Package: Yes
Functions: Information Technology Co-ordination
Industries: Computer Networking
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Service Coordinating: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- ITIL Foundations v4 (Required)