Location: Sequoia Coastal Coffee - Royal Bay, B.C.
Who is the Truffles Group?
Locally owned and operated, The Truffles Group has been advancing Vancouver Island’s hospitality, tourism and beverage retail industries for over 25 years. During this time, we have grown from 1 employee to over 350!
Guided by our founder Don Calveley’s entrepreneurial spirit and dedication to business excellence, The Truffles Group continues to push the boundaries of innovation and service to create memorable and lasting customer and employee experiences.
We continue to grow and build our business responsibly and ethically on a foundation and commitment to our core values: Quality, Integrity, Community, Growth, and FUN!
If you share our values, are entrepreneurial, and have a passion for creativity, service, building relationships, are technically savvy, and are strong at understanding and communicating data and trends we want to hear from you!
Sequoia Coastal Coffee Royal Bay is preparing for its grand opening and we are searching for Baristas to make up the newest Truffles Group team. The general purpose of the Barista position is to ensure guests leave with memorable and lasting experiences while guiding them in their search for their favorite food and beverage items. This is done by providing exemplary customer service, upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and organization, bringing a team orientated and positive attitude to work each and every day, and by applying our core values.
- Creating memorable and lasting guest experiences by providing outstanding customer service
- Multi-tasking in a hustle and bustle environment with a friendly and upbeat attitude
- Learning and talking about your products so you can connect with your guests and help them make educated choices
- A love of great food and coffee, and the belief in its ability to inspire and entertain
- Being part of a team of positive, high achievers who care about their guests and the company they are representing
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- 1 year of experience as a Barista
- A warm, confident, and customer focused personality with great communication skills
- An ability to work on your own and with a team
- A flexible work schedule with full availability in mornings and on weekends
As a Truffles Group team member, you will…
- At all times faithfully, industriously, and to the best of your ability, experience, and talents, perform your job responsibilities to the reasonable satisfaction of your Employer.
- Work at such locations as the Employer may from time to time require.
- Use your best efforts to promote and advance the Business and the affairs of the Employer.
As a Truffles Group team member who works more than 25 hours per week for a minimum of 6 months, you will receive:
· Extended health and dental plan
· Paid volunteer days
· Anniversary bonus
· Tuition reimbursement
Hours of Work
Flexible and open availability is required, weekend and early morning scheduling can be expected. Hours of work per week will vary for full-time and part-time employees.
We value you!
Your background, your perspective, your uniqueness, your talent.
We value all things that make you, YOU!
The Truffles Group is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please reach out to our Human Resources Department https://www.trufflesgroup.com/contactus.
If this position sounds like a perfect fit for you, please send us your resume and cover letter.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the employee assigned to this position. There is no exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities, physical job demands and working conditions associated with this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time