Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator
Level Orthodontics is in search of a treatment coordinator to join our amazing team! We are a rapidly expanding Orthodontic practice that focuses on outstanding patient care in a fun and positive environment. As a Treatment Coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of professionals.
Our ideal candidate must have:
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining an efficient flow with exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- An outstanding attitude that exudes energy, fun and is team focused.
- A passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health.
- A genuine, happy and outgoing personality who is able to learn quickly.
- A high comfort level with speaking on the phone and interacting with patients on a one-on-one basis.
- Confidence in their ability to present treatment plans and answer questions.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to multi-task.
- An eagerness to learn and continually improve.
As part of your position you will be responsible for:
- Being the best part of our patient’s day! And welcoming new patients into our office!
- Building strong relationships with patients to ensure trust and loyalty.
- Meeting with new patients and conduct new patient consultations.
- Encouraging patient acceptance of the treatment plan by meeting their needs, answering questions and by creating value for the proposed treatment.
- Present the treatment options, appointments, payment plans, financial arrangements, answer questions and overcome objections to motivate patient to case acceptance.
- Explain insurance benefits.
- Set up contracts and obtaining informed consents.
- Directly contribute to the success and profitability of the office through effective treatment coordinating, account follow-up, appointment scheduling, accounts collections and outstanding patient service.
- Reception duties as needed.
- Previous experience as a Treatment Coordinator/Sales an asset
- Knowledge and understanding of dental treatment plans and ability to educate patients would be an asset
- Previous front Office Dental experience an asset
- Computer proficiency and the ability to learn new programs
Full time permanent position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Treatment coordination: 1 year (Required)