At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear:
improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a processing assistant, capable of working in one of several manufacturing areas within our Smiths Falls site. The successful candidate will work on the production line, and have flexibility to move across our campus depending on the business’ needs.
- Qualify on site and department safety
- Qualify in a single General Operating area, which includes a general understanding of operations and its processes, including GDP and GMP standards
- Remain current on all relevant Standard Operating and Work Instructions
- Work in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures
- Meet expectations in all areas of attitude, attendance, and performance
- Proficiency in all room cleaning related tasks
- Food Safety Training
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years in an industrial/manufacturing setting is an asset
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to operate machinery
- Ability to perform basic manual tasks
- Ability to work in a team environment
This is a full-time role based out of Smiths Falls, ON.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note:
the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.