18.00/HR - Customer Service Representative Temporary Contract @ Costco
We are looking for committed and highly motivated individuals to join our Costco Servicing Team, in Winnipeg, MB.
This Temporary Employment Contract running August 6th – August 18th, 2019 involves working in the local Costco promoting Smart Silk pillows & duvets by offering great customer service and sales help.
Please see the store locations below:
Dates: August 6th – August 18th, 2019
1315 St James St, Winnipeg, MB R3H 0K9
Hourly Rate: $18.00/hour
Bonus – Potential Sales Bonus
Varied shifts available: weekday morning, weekday afternoons, and weekends
Varied hours available: 10-30 hours per week.
We are looking for candidates who have flexible availability, including weekends
Who is our ideal candidate and what do they have to offer Powerhouse:
- Minimum 6 months – 1 year customer service experience & sales experience
- Previous sales experience in a high volume environment is considered an asset
- Previous experience working with home decor products is considered an asset
- Reliable, energetic, outgoing and customer focused
- Excellent communication skills, can engage with customers & staff
- Ability to replenish and maintain brand standards of merchandise while offering excellent customer service with a smile!
- Can work responsibly and alone in store, ensuring proper time & attendance
- Must be comfortable standing for long periods of time
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 25 pounds
Duties of this assignment include:
- Selling products , customer service; interacting with customers, providing assistance to all customers and store staff about products
- Restocking pillow and duvet products
- Receiving of product and product returns
- Manual weekly inventory count of product
To apply for this opportunity, simply submit your resume online.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- retail: 1 year (Required)
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)