Find Your Limitless with Reliance
By joining Reliance as a Residential Refrigeration Technician, you’ll become an important team member and will be provided with the tools you need to succeed. We have ambitious growth plans and are looking for Team Members who want to grow with us. At Reliance, we pride ourselves on the fact that we provide limitless opportunities for growth and we encourage it by rewarding our Team Members for their success in many ways. If you’re ready to find your limitless – join us!
What will you do?
- Learn and grow as an important part of a team that cares about Reliance and its customers.
- Responsible to Install and perform Gas Fitting & A/C installation.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and problem solve
- Has the ability to speak and write clearly.
- Prides themselves on their quality of Installation
- Understands COR safety and the safety adherence associated with the program.
- Multi-functional role where you will be assigned to various tasks.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Hourly rates
- Consistent full-time Monday to Friday Hours
- Opportunities for overtime on weekends
- Education and training top-up programs
- On-the-job training and advancements
- A comprehensive benefits and group savings plan
- Paid holidays
- A company vehicle and cellphone
- All hand tools and power tools
What do you bring?
- A growth mindset: above all else, we’re looking for people who are dependable, ambitious and want to grow with Reliance
- 3+ Years of Residential refrigeration experience
- Red Seal Journeyman Refrigeration and Air conditioning Mechanic license
- An active Gas fitter B license
- Experience in Residential New Home Construction
- Possesses a valid Class 5 Driver’s License with no restrictions.
- Applicants will be asked to provide a criminal background check upon interview advancement.
Reliance is the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions and we do just that in over 2 million customer homes across North America. Reliance is a trusted source and has become one of Canada’s largest providers of water heaters, furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioners, water purification, plumbing, protection plans, smart home, electrical, and EV chargers. Reliance is a $1 Billion business with 2,600 Team Members and we’re growing! We’re proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. It's our Team Members and their relentless focus on the business, each other, and our customers that makes us great.