Join Cordy Environmental today as a Dispatcher in Calgary, AB
At Cordy Environmental, we are a team of highly qualified and professional individuals. We work hard and strive to offer only quality services. Over the years, we have acquired a reputation for our professional services throughout Western Canada because of our passionate and highly-skilled staff.
As dispatcher you will ensure the day to day commitments to our customers are executed as promised. Your ability to find solutions and develop relationships will play a key role in achieving customer loyalty and profitable business growth. The ideal candidate is someone who is customer focused, detail orientated and strives to ensure customer commitments are delivered.
Why Work With Us:
- Quarterly Safety Bonus Program
- Benefits including Health, Dental and Vision
- Monthly Teammate recognition prize draws
- Mentorship programs
- Opportunities for advancement
- Various work schedule options
What You’ll do at Cordy:
- Provide direct supervision of all operators
- Dispatch operator and vehicle assignments
- Work in conjunction with the maintenance team.
- Establish a good working relationship with operators and clientele
- Ensure all daily dispatch activities are carried out in a timely manner and reporting is complete.
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Previous Dispatch experience in the Oil & Gas Transportation Industry.
- Previous experience in the field of Hydro-Vac, Vacuum, Water trucks, and transportation operations
- Demonstrated aptitude for Customer Services and Conflict Resolution
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a composed manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective planning, organizing, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Communicate the daily plan with the drivers
- Detailed knowledge of the Peace Country
- Ability to work rotating On Call schedule
- Minimum Class 3 Drivers license w/air
- Clean Drivers abstract
- Pre-employment Drug & Alcohol testing
Cordy Environmental Inc. is a reputable company offering environmental and hazardous goods transportation services. Customers rely on us to offer water truck and vacuum truck services to oilfield and non-oilfield related industries, industrial cleaning and plant turnaround services, daylighting, dangerous goods transportation and general transportation services, and much more. At Cordy Environmental Inc., we pride ourselves on offering services that help customers to be environmentally responsible.
If you are looking to be part of our dynamic team, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- dispatch: 1 year (preferred)
- Class 3 Licence (required)