Who are we?
We are Great Blue Resorts and we own cottage resorts across Ontario. We provide families with an opportunity to enjoy a cottage lifestyle at a fraction of the cost of traditional cottage ownership.
What does the job look like?
Our Sales Manager requires high sales leadership and relationship building skills and commitment to take each Sales Advisor through the GBR sales process from beginning to end. A strong financial understanding of associated sales costs and desired margins is required and the ability to plan to achieve sales quotas and targets through recruiting the best sales candidates, training, assessment, coaching and motivating the sales team. Dedication to consistent weekly meetings, training and performance reviews to monitor and maintain acceptable weekly sales funnels.
- Sales Strategy Management
- Pricing Policies
- Sales Team Leadership
- Administration – Deals
- Relationship Management/Customer Service
Do you have what it takes?
- Are you prepared to do what it takes to earn a 6 figure income?
- Are you an honest and ethical communicator on the phone and in person?
- Are you independent but can work on a competitive sales team?
- Are you prepared to work evenings, weekends and holidays?
- Are you open to relocate for additional growth opportunities?
- Do you have park model sales management experience?
- Do you have park model sales management training?
If you’ve got what it takes, this could be the opportunity that changes your life.
Great Blue Resorts is committed to employment equality regardless of national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability. Great Blue Resorts welcomes and encourages applications from disabilities candidates. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
We practice covid safety protocols including providing Protective Personal Equipment including masks and gloves, practice social distancing, frequent hand washing and sanitizing work spaces.
- Sales management: 5 years (Required)
- Park Model Sales: 3 years (Required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Required)