Crystal Clean Maintenance is currently at the front line of defense in fighting against the spread of COVID-19 and are acting upon it.
Crystal Clean Maintenance has been in business for over 10 years, employing over 115 full and part time cleaners. We take pride in the team that we’ve built over the last decade by recognizing that our service is only as good as the members of our team.
Our goal is to help you find a position that provides you and your family an opportunity to make an income and feel part of a team that values your contribution.
We are seeking new cleaning professionals for full time and part time positions we have in Moncton, NB. These positions could require the individuals to work evenings, overnights or early mornings. Crystal Clean also offers a group health plan to all eligible staff.
Common tasks include:
· Disinfect common touch points during your shift.
· Clean and disinfect sinks, countertops, floors, toilet, mirrors, tables, chairs, refrigerators, microwaves, etc in restrooms, break rooms and/or kitchenettes
· Replenish supplies in restrooms, break rooms and kitchen
· Sweep, mop, vacuum and/or hand scrub floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners
· Empty trash cans and recyclables into disposal areas
· Wipe down walls and woodwork, doors, wall hangings, baseboards, etc.
· Identify potential safety or maintenance issues and communicate them to client in the comments section on the customer checklist.
· Arrive to work (client location) at scheduled time, perform services to established standards and ensure the client’s facility is locked and secured when you finish and leave.
· Handle special requests for customers as appropriate and note handling on the customer checklist and company paperwork
· Comply with all safety policies and procedures relating to performance of tasks, use of products or supplies and incident reporting.
Skills and Competencies
· Detail oriented – pays attention to details at each customer’s location, with extra attention to any special requests.
· Friendly and Professional – able to deal with customers when they are on-site while cleaning is being performed
· Team player – ability to work within a team where members depend on each other to get work done.
· Self starter - able to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do so.
· Desire to learn, seek new challenges and take on additional responsibilities
· Reasoning ability. Good common sense with ability to solve practical problems.
Education, Certifications and/or Experience
· Criminal record check showing no infractions
· Experience in a service environment is preferred, but not required.
· Ability to speak and write English fluently and relay information between the team, customers and office staff.
· Physical demands include walking and standing, climbing, bending, kneeling to clean floors by hand, push and pull objects, lift and move objects (including 20 lb vacuum), repetitive bending and lifting, and repetitive arm movements.
· Travel to / from customers business is required.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Life insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)