Started in 2014 in the United States, PCJ HOLDING, a subsidiary of PCJ WEBMEDIA COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY today has rapidly become an internationally known fashion retailer represented in over 25 countries around the world. Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy, and team spirit. PCJ HOLDING will give you the means to excel and turn around your professional career. PCJ HOLDING will put you into the heart of the action and heart of its growth. With a team leader at your side to guide and energize your will to succeed; a CRM/ERP with inbound and outbound calls capability feature to help you manage your accounts, be up to date on your scheduled appointments, projection, sales, and commission; an accounts executive team that works on your behalf to prepare leads, make appointments and setting up your agenda, PCJ HOLDING not only ensures your well-being but also makes sure that you achieve your goals.
Our company is looking for Sales Representatives in the United States and abroad to be responsible for turning leads into meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and products demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients. With the actual Coronavirus pandemic raging on, the fashion industry has taken the biggest hit of the century, mainly in the United States. Our products consist of helping independent designers, stand-alone fashion boutiques, physical retailers and wholesalers, online fashion store owners to join our dedicated network of online stores, profit of our exposure in 25 countries with our marketing campaign every (3) months, be featured on our 1500 social media networks platforms in those countries, sell our own brands in their stores, profit of our financing plan for those who have been hardly hit, and are threatened by definite closure, receive an individualized marketing plan to boost their sales, be featured in our multiple videos that are produced for our different YouTube channels, and be automatically included in our annual fashion competition to have a chance to win the grand prize of $100.000.
Please login on our website or apply directly from this job offer with a CV and a motivational letter.
Only Canadian citizens and permanent residents may apply for this job, if you do not meet that requirement, your candidacy will automatically be rejected.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be self-driven & highly motivated
- Proven track record setting and achieving goals
- Must be flexible working weekend and evening hours
- Must have reliable transportation
- Certain opportunities require a clean DMV record
- Must take pre-employment exam
- Applicants must be 18 years old or older
- Bilingual abilities are a plus
SALES REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Following up on leads and turning them into meeting goals
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Paid Training included. Must graduate training before receiving salary and commission-pay scale (typically 1-4 weeks)
Average income $50,000. Top producers make $90,000+
$40,000 base salary PLUS performance-based commissions and monthly bonuses
Paid vacation & holidays
Benefits package including available medical, dental, vision and life insurances
Clear career path opportunities to in-home sales and management
Follow up on qualified leads of fashion store owners, stand-alone online fashion store owners, independent fashion designers, suppliers, retailers, and wholesalers
Serve as a consultant and provide useful product knowledge to qualifying industry merchants
Acquire, retain, and constantly develop industry knowledge
Represent PCJ Holding and its brand with professionalism and integrity
Meet and exceed lead generation goals