The School of Business at Tamwood, named Tamwood Careers, is an exciting addition to the thriving Vancouver Business and Startup Ecosystem, filling the gap between traditional formal business education and the job market. Our mission is to create an unique market oriented education experience that uncovers, explores and develops an entrepreneurial mindset on our students. At the end of the program, they will be able to work in this fast changing global arena. Tamwood Careers is challenging the status quo - we have set out to redefine how business and entrepreneurship are taught so we can cultivate the next generation of business leaders. We are building a community of people who want to be part of something bigger.
Tamwood Careers is hiring a dynamic, experienced instructor for its DIGITAL MARKETING Business Program at Downtown Vancouver location! Job opportunity; part-time long term position!
We are looking for an instructor in Vancouver to start teaching in December!
Title: Digital Marketing Instructor
Location: Vancouver, BC
Reports to: Tamwood Careers Director
Hours: 20 hrs/week
- Prepare lessons and assignments based on the provided curriculum
- Develop the course outline and lesson presentations based in the provided curriculum
- Provide practical activities and case studies to our students
- Teach using business software and games to show how to apply Digital Marketing Concepts in the real world
- Work within a team of instructors and help promote a positive atmosphere in the school
- Help students to understand and connect with the digital marketing ecosystem in Vancouver
- Bachelor's degree, Diploma or Certificate in a related Business field and 2 years full-time industry experience OR 10 years full-time industry experience
- Experience with teaching international adult students are assets
- Current knowledge of the digital marketing industry in BC. Experience in advertising agencies is an asset, but not mandatory.
- Master or Phd in related fields is a benefit, but not obligatory.
- Experience or academic background in at least one or two subjects stated bellow:
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals: Audience segmentation and demographics. Search Engine Optimization, (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC),
- Marketing channels (Content is king): Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn Campaign Management, Blog Posts, Google Analytics, storyboarding
- Marketing channels (Paid channels): How to analyze the performance and ROI of a digital marketing strategy. Paid Per Click Marketing and Remarketing, Loyalty, Referral and Costumer Retention. Display Marketing from Google through Social Networks to Ad Exchanges.
- Strategic Web Design: How to incorporate graphics, video and more on a website. Add analytics to a website. CRM, loyalty cards apps. E-commerce.
- Marketing Technology and Automation: Design different approaches to launch and monitor online community. Technology that makes marketing automation possible.
Monday to Thursday 4pm-9pm;
Instructors must hold a set number of office hours per week.
Closing date: November 25th
Please apply with a resume. Cover letter is welcome, but not mandatory.
Job Type: Part-time